IoT Solutions World Congress 2019 – The latest IoT Trends
41-page PDF presenting a comprehensive summary of insights the IoT Analytics analyst team at IoT Solutions World Congress 2019.
These insights are based on >40 booth visits, >20 individual interviews and attendance of several presentations. 2 analysts were present for a total of 4 days: Eugenio Pasqua and Knud Lasse Lueth.
- Solutions exhibited (Satellite Backhauling, Device Hacking, Connected Smart City, Connected Factory, Trusted Digital Twins, Connected Car Security…)
- Software/Platform insights (Digital Twins, Cybersecurity)
- Connectivity insights (LPWAN, 5G).
- Industrial insights (Interoperability, Edge computing).
- Smart City insights from the Smart City Expo 2019 (Holistic Smart City).
Further insights can be found in the report with relevant examples/proof-points.
Our insights are trusted by: