Discover in-depth IoT spending data for 100+ countries, 75+ industries, and 9+ tech stack elements
Understand past, present, and future IoT market data, with all relevant stats at your fingertips.
The IoT Analytics IoT Enterprise Spending Dashboard comprises the end-user spending of IoT markets worldwide and offers a holistic view with over 800 thousand data points and detailed drill-down options per tech stack, vertical, and region/country. The tool is updated every six months with the most recent data.
Discover the interactive web tool
Discover the Global IoT Enterprise Spending Dashboard
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Click to show dashboard
Ready to purchase?
Not sure what fits your needs? Have unanswered questions?
What we do to update the data every 6 months:
- Constant monitoring of investor relations documents and news releases for hundreds of IoT companies
- Industry-level forecasting based on revenue estimations of 6,000+ companies
- Interviewing of more than 100 senior IoT experts
- Quantification of trends across 7,000+ earnings calls of listed companies
- Fine-tuning the data based on the latest IoT end-user surveys of ~1,000 IoT and IT decision-makers
- Updating of macroeconomic forecasts from trusted sources (e.g., IMF, World Bank, OECD)
Access the full version for hands-on help on your IoT journey
Get a holistic understanding of all IoT markets in one user-friendly tool.
Receive semi-annual spending data updates.
Slice and dice the data according to your individual needs.
Use the data as a basis to calculate reliable business cases for all of your IoT projects.
Latest data releases
In short Overall enterprise Internet of Things (IoT) spending grew 22.4% in 2021 to $158 billion.Key macro tailwinds for the IoT market size going forward include maturing technologies such as AI, 5G, and cloud as well as the role that IoT plays in reaching sustainability goals.Key macro headwinds...
Key Insights Overall enterprise Internet of Things (IoT) spending grew 12.1% in 2020 to $128.9 billion.Asia-Pacific (APAC) saw the fastest growth (17.0%), followed by North America (14.9%) and Europe (9.7%).2021 IoT spending for enterprises is expected to grow 24.0% in 2021.Beyond 2021, it is...
Our insights are trusted by
Individual Pricing and Bundles
Gain access to the IoT spending dashboard for as little as $2,000 per month
- Slice and dice the data per region, country, vertical, and technology
- Download as a CSV file
Get in touch with us
Please fill out all details, and we will get back to you shortly.