State of IoT Q4/2020 & Outlook 2021
A comprehensive 104-page report on the current state of the Internet of Things, incl. market update & forecast, latest trends, IT spending update, and more.
This IoT Market Report is based on insights from the whole IoT Analytics Analyst Team and was compiled for IoT Analytics subscription customers.
The report includes:
- Numerous insights on the current market environment, recent technology developments, latest IoT projects, and notable announcements
- IoT market update & outlook (global IoT connections, revenue, regional view)
- Survey data from 50 senior IT decision-makers (on current priorities, spending, and outlook)
- Covid-19 themes (incl. 21 IoT-related themes that are accelerating now)
- Tech stack analysis across 5 layers (IoT Hardware, Connectivity, Software/Platform/Cloud, Analytics/AI, IoT Security)
- Investment & M&A highlights
IoT Analytics published a blog post on “What CEOs talked about in Q3/2020” which is derived from the report.
Also read our additional blog post titled: “State of the IoT 2020: 12 billion IoT connections, surpassing non-IoT for the first time”.
Request a sample of the report here: