State of IoT – Summer 2021
A comprehensive 148-page report on the current state of the Internet of Things, incl. market update & forecast, latest trends, and more.
This IoT Market Report is based on insights from the whole IoT Analytics Analyst Team and was compiled for IoT Analytics subscription customers.
Analyst take on the State of IoT:
The report includes:
- Numerous insights on the current market environment, including a look at 8 macro indicators, 8 macro themes, 5 ways how IoT is affected by the macro themes and 7 ways in which IoT has changed structurally due to Covid-19.
- IoT market update & outlook (update on the number of global IoT connections by connection type, key drivers, updated global IoT enterprise spending (May 2021) by region, industry, and tech stack, latest IoT revenue/segment revenue of 30 IoT vendors, latest survey data on satisfaction of top 20 IoT vendors)
- Key technology themes (Key tech topics currently on the CEO agenda)
- Major recent IoT announcements and news (Roundup of 129 recent news headlines with IoT relevance)
- Latest IoT trends and developments (A discussion of 36 current IoT trends uncovered by the IoT Analytics team across 6 topics: IoT Software/Platform/Cloud, IoT Security, Analytics/AI, IoT Connectivity, IoT hardware, IIoT)
- Regional Analysis (Current sentiment and IoT growth projections across 4 major world regions, backed up by CEO quotes)
- Vertical Analysis (Current sentiment and IoT growth projections across 20 industry verticals, backed up by CEO quotes)
- Tech Stack Analysis (Current sentiment and IoT growth projections across 11 IoT tech stack elements, backed up by CEO quotes)
- Investment & M&A highlights (Roundup of 100 largest IoT startup funding rounds and 90 IoT-related acquisitions in last 9 months)
IoT Analytics published a blog post on “IoT technology market attractiveness: Where to invest going into 2022” which is derived from the report.
Request a sample of the report here:
Our insights are trusted by: