Quarterly Trend Report: What CEOs talked about in Q3/2022
The “Quarterly Trend Report: What CEOs talked about in Q3/2022” is part of IoT Analytics’ ongoing coverage of the IoT and related technology markets. The information presented in this report is based on a database of ~34,000 earnings calls of US-listed companies during Q1/2019 through Q3/2022. Every quarter, IoT Analytics analyzes some trends that emerge in the earnings calls and present some findings for the most recent quarter. The purpose is to inform other market participants about the current focus of CEOs and companies. To ensure objectivity, IoT Analytics did not alter or supplement any results and did not exclude any earnings call deliberately.
- How is the overall economic environment affecting the earnings of companies in Q3/2022?
- What are some of the upcoming trends that CEOs talk about?
- What keywords were most dominant in the earnings calls in the last quarter?
- Which themes have lost interest in the last few years?
- Which hyperscalers are most often highlighted in earnings calls?
The report includes:
- Overview of the macro-economic environment and earnings of sectors in S&P500
- An analysis of upcoming trends and themes that CEOs talk about
- Most dominant keywords in earnings calls
- Themes and topics that have lost interest in the last 3 years
- Key quotes by C-level executives on current developments and themes
The research blog article “What CEOs talked about in Q3/2022: Economic slowdown, raw materials, and Industry 4.0” is derived from the report.