Quarterly Trend Report: What CEOs talked about in Q4/2022
This report has been updated. Click the link to view the latest version.
Not available for purchase online (Available to research subscribers only)
About the report
The “Quarterly Trend Report: What CEOs talked about in Q4/2022” and is part of IoT Analytics’ ongoing coverage of the IoT and related technology markets. The information in this report is based on a database of ~52,000 earnings calls of 4,200 US-listed companies from Q1/2019 to Q4/2022. Every quarter, IoT Analytics analyzes trends that emerge in earnings calls and presents some findings from the most recent quarter to inform market participants about the current focus of CEOs and companies. To ensure objectivity, IoT Analytics does not alter or supplement any results and does not exclude any earnings call deliberately.
Table of Contents
Quarterly Trend Report: What CEOs talked about in Q4 2022 (PDF)
- Executive Summary
- Pulse Check: The current economic environment
- What CEOs talked about in Q4/2022
- #1 Interest rates
- #2 Labor market
- #3 Reshoring
- Other topics of interest
- Trending keywords per sector
- How did the overall economic environment affect the earnings of companies in Q4/2022?
- What are some of the upcoming trends that CEOs are talking about?
- What keywords were most dominant in the earnings calls of the last quarter?
- Which themes have lost interest in the last few years?
- What are the upcoming trends in different sectors?
- How did the sentiment change in earnings calls in Q4/2022?
Our insights are trusted by global industry leaders
Team User License
Enterprise Premium License
Get your free sample
Download the sample to learn more.